Frequently Asked Questions
What type of ID do I need to provide?
- Either a U.S. issued driver’s license, state ID or any passport
What types of handguns can be used at the Range?
- Any caliber, semiautomatic to fully automatic, up to but not including, .50 BMG, and everything in between.
What kinds of long guns can be used at the range?
- All long guns must have a stock.
Do you allow NFA and Class 3 (automatic) weapons at the Range?
- Yes. Bring your tax stamp with you and show it to range staff before shooting.
Can I purchase ammunition at the Range?
- Yes. Only for use at the range.
Can I bring my own ammunition?
- Yes, as long as you use it in your own firearm. No armor piercing, tracer, or incendiary rounds.
What type of ammunition is not permitted?
- No armor piercing, incendiary armor piercing, or bare lead bullets are permitted.
What is the length of the lanes?
- 20 yards
How many lanes are there?
- 13 lanes
Can I get a membership?
- Memberships are by invitation and depend on the individual’s ability to conduct themselves in a safe and responsible manner.
I am not a range member. Can I still come to the range and shoot?
- The Gun Range is open to the public and you do not have to be a member in order to shoot at our facility.
I have been convicted of a felony. Can I use the range?
- Anyone convicted of a felony or misdemeanor is NOT permitted to use firearms.
Can I rent a gun at the Range?
- Pistols are rented to individuals who are 21 years old and older and long guns to individuals who are 18 years old and older.
What kind of guns can I rent?
- The Range can easily accommodate any caliber, semiautomatic to fully automatic, up to but not including, .50 BMG, and everything in between. (Please note that we only rent firearms to individuals accompanied by a second person. )
Can I get my carry permit at The Gun Range?
- No. Depending in which county you reside, you will have to go to your sheriff, or police gun permit unit.
Do I need a carry permit (LTCF) to shoot at the range?